Friday, July 15, 2011

LaGrange Student Orientation

5 classes
4 people in my Orientation Room
3 days in LaGrange
2 new friends
1 roommate

To say the least, orientation was amazing. We signed up for classes and learned a lot about the school.  I'm going to be in Calc II, General Chemistry, Honors English, and Choices in Film and Lit which is about the choices that characters have to make in 4 movies and 4 books. Sounds like my kind of Lit class! We also have to have a 1 month pass/fail class for freshmen. So between Calc II, Chem Lab, and that pass/fail class I have an 8 or 8:30 class every day for the first month. Boo. But hey it least I don't have to drive the 20 minutes to school I did for high school! I'm very excited about the class.

I also met my roommate! I met her through a facebook app and it's finally officially that we are going to room together! She is a really cool, fun girl who loves the Lord and music. I know this year is going to be fantastic and I am looking forward to it. I know God is going to grow me in new ways and I'm excited to see what is down this road!

No comments: