Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Me and today

It was suggested to me to introduce myself. I'm not good at this. haha. Uhhh... Hi, I'm Leah and I'm a chocoholic... I'm also a writer (of devotions and fiction), musician (oboe), and I love school (math, english, pretty much everything). I have serious dental issues. I'm gunna have jaw surgery this summer where they will cut my jaw, pull it about 1 cm forward, screw it in place and allow the 2 pieces to grow back together in a period of about 6 weeks. I'm also missing 1/2 my teeth and I'm not exaggerating. Other things, I am NOT athletic, I'm an excellent secret keeper and I think I may want to go into the ministry. Yeah, I don't know what else to say....

Today: I got a haircut! Wahoo, no more split ends... for now. Soon I will have pink highlights in my hair. I'm pretty excited about that. :D I told one of my friends and her family and they were said, "Umm... okay" very awkwardly (is that a word??). It was quite funny. Ugh, but I believe I must study for finals soon. :( 3 more days, 3 more days, 3 more days... (3 more 1/2 days so it's kinda like 1 1/2 days...)

No comments: