Saturday, July 26, 2008

5 Weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahoo! One more week! I'm soooooo excited. I have an appointment with the oral surgeon on Wednesday and he will give me the official okay there. Hopefully all is it seems. :)It takes 6 weeks for a bone to heal, so techically I have another full week of recovery left, but officially 4 more days. I'm so ready to be able to do what I want. I want to go to six flags. Does anyone want to go to six flags with me? Or go to have a steak dinner. Next Saturday, let's go. haha. Maybe not, but I'm still so excited.

God has enormously blessed me this summer. I'm going to write a "full" ( i guess you could say) testimony later, but He has given me a speedy recovery and has even allowed me to play my oboe. Thank you my dear Lord! He is good and there is power in prayer I can promise you that right now. It's up to God overall what to do, but sometimes God will provide us with miracles, but we need to have a servant's heart. King Hezekiah prayed that God would be with them in a war that seemed impossible to win and he said he wanted it to be so that everyone would see GOD'S POWER AND GLORY!! And God was there. My friends that called me and sent me notes have a servant's heart. Thank you for your prayers. I really should stop before I start preaching as I sometimes accidentally do, but thank you everyone. I love you bunches. <3

2 comments:

Skoots1moM said...

Sweet, L!
you preach any time you want because he does give you wonderful things to say, in your own way. and i love to read it...hear your inflections, b/c he is working in you and you are being his servant.
We are all so thankful for your healing and are excited to hear how wonderful a year this is going to be for you!

Sarah said...

Hello my dear!

I have tagged you in a meme... it is fun to do so come over to my blog for the rules!