Thursday, July 3, 2008

Day 13

Hello World!! Aka the world of those that read this. it's a small world. (afterall) Today me and my brother helped my dad label water bottles for July 4th. I'm so excited! :) I love July 4th. It just might be my favorite day of the year. haha. After that we played pool, cleaned the guinea pig cage and played guitar hero. That was fun.

My mouth really isn't bothering me today. I'm very happy about that. :) It's still funny to see all the reactions of people seeing my hair. It's really quite funny. "I didn't recognize you at first!" "How did you get your hair to turn that color?" "Wow! You're hair is pink!!" (or red, whatever color people think it is) "Is it fading at all?" Yea, those are a few. It keeps me entertained.

Here are today's pics:


front


right

left



CHEESE!!
Oh, and I'm going to follow my mother's example and ask: All who are reading this blog, comment! I am curious to know. even if I don't know you. :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Well hello. I think I know you. And I read your blog.

Now go clean your room. HA.

Robin Lambright said...

Me too! Me too!

oh and yea, do what your mom says!

Happy 4th!!!!!