Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day 25

Man, I'm ready to go back to school. Ugh! I guess I really should complete my summer reading first, but I still want to get back to school. Yesterday I was thinking about why I may want to this year and not the years previously and I came to this conclusion: Past years we've gone to Alaska, Grand Canyon, The Florida Keys, and Texas (not all in the same summer). This year we've gone to: Disney World.... and we had a family reunion here. Yup. We pretty much haven't left Atlanta. So that would definately explain it. Past years I've been busy and having fun, this year I'm at home, which is fine, I'm just ready to do something else. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it. Don't like it? To bad. :)
I even took a review on algebra 1 quiz. Of the 13 I took I got 11 correct. That's an 85%. Not to bad.
I even came up with a complete schedule for myself that goes from 5:30am-9:00pm. (School is it's own chunck. I obviously can't include my class schedule.) So yes. Now I go to eat breakfast maybe? No, probably not. I'll figure something out! Good bye, my blog-reading-friends!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You are a strange child.

Elizabeth said...

amen to that.