Monday, June 2, 2008

I hate wallpaper

I really do. It must die. The wallpaper in my bathroom is sooooo STUCK!! It's really quite annoying. At first we thought the wall behind it wasn't primed, but it was, just not well. Ugh. I kept stabbing it because I got frustrated, but my mom told me to stop. haha. I wish we had just painted over it, but to late now! :/
Well, right now I'm watching "Little People Big World" on TLC. I love this show. I pretty much love TLC. It's basically the only channel I watch anymore. Almost everything else is fairly stupid. Well, I think I'm going to watch "Ghost" now. I've never seen it before, but I've heard it's good. :)

2 comments:

Skoots1moM said...

i have a steamer if you'd like to borrow it to remove the wallpaper...you run it up and down the paper and the glue melts, then its easier to pull it off or use a paint scraper...

Mezzo Forte said...

there is some wallpaper that is EEEEEVILLLLLLL even a steamer can't remove it. We ended up having to spackle, sand and paint over it. I'm with you...DEATH TO WALLPAPER!!!!!!